There are many types of prosthetic feet available to you and they can be classified as SACH (Solid Ankle Cushion Heel), single axis, multi axis and energy storing. At the Ledbrook Clinic we will assess your needs and supply you with the most appropriate foot to suit your level of impact and functionality. Using the Clinical Measurements Laboratory we can then perform gait analysis to obtain the optimum alignment, function and efficiency from you prosthetic foot. A torque absorber and vertical shock adaptor can be fitted if required; this being ideal for golfing limb builds.
Tele-Torsion pro (courtesy Endolite)
For all activity levels the TT Pro offers the benefits of shock absorption and rotation, reducing shear forces at the socket interface.
Features and benefits:
- Coil spring for vertical compression proven to be more energy efficient than polymers
- 30° rotation each direction from neutral position
- Smooth energy return at toe-off
- Titanium Nitride coated bearing surface for low friction
- Sealed system to prevent contamination of the bearing surface
- 30mm tube or clamp versions
- 24 month warranty